Work at STRIVE
STRIVE’s Faculty and Staff are committed to helping students achieve their goals through implementing a literacy-based curriculum, personalized, rigorous instruction, and leadership development.
At STRIVE, we are dedicated to…
- Providing personalized summer and weekly professional development for every teacher through the use of data.
- Ongoing coaching, feedback, and celebrations of our teachers.
- Aligning common practices to support a high achieving culture.
Every STRIVE Teacher will…
- Be Self-Advocates for themselves and our students.
- Be Team-oriented by working with peers, students, and families to help support teaching and learning through academics and character.
- Be Resilient by demonstrating perseverance and learning through challenging situations to ensure professional and student growth.
- Model Integrity by being transparent as educators through self, peer, and school leadership, feedback and committing to strengthening skills needed to develop professionally.
- Model Virtue by exhibiting moral excellence in what they think, say, and do.
- STRIVE for Excellence by providing a top-quality education for every student, every day.
Teacher (all areas– Specifically, Founding 8th grade English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies)Apply
Director of AcademicsApply